About Crescent Yoga Studio & Eco-Boutique
Empowering a Healthy Lifestyle! Our goal at CYS is to help you on your path to better health and wellness. Our teachers are experienced and educated in their field, and passionate about sharing their knowledge with you. Learn techniques to balance the body as well as your hectic lifestyle by bringing the mind and body together for overall good health and vitality within a peaceful, welcoming atmosphere of like-minded individuals. We offer a wide variety of yoga styles from Gentle Yoga to Vinyasa Yoga, there is something for EveryBody. Come feel your stress and tension melt away.
Ellis County's premier yoga studio offering:
- over 18 classes per week (both in studio & online)
- specialized workshops and series
- yoga and health events
- experienced, certified and registered teachers with Yoga Alliance
- Private Yoga Sessions (individual, couple, group)
- Private Reiki Healing Sessions
- Nutrition, Natural Health & Wellness/ Ayurveda Counseling
- FAR Infrared Sauna Sessions
- complementary Kangen water (please use Reusable water bottles)
- mat rentals $2 & towel rental $2
- yoga props provided - blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, etc.
- Eco-friendly Boutique
- Special Introductory Offer for new students: 2 Weeks Unlimited Yoga for $20!
You will find many definitions of yoga; it is a very personal practice. Yoga is the scientific discipline of removing stress and tension at its source. Tension, physical, emotional and mental, past and present, is stored in the muscles and organs of the body. True stress reduction is a matter of discovering how to release that tension on ALL levels. By bringing the mind, body and spirit into harmony we create peace, happiness and well being - ultimately improving the quality of our health and our lives. Come see what a regular yoga practice can do for you!
Crescent Yoga Studio is a proud member of the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce, Keep Midlothian Beautiful, and Green Yoga Association.